Outside Sales Representative- San Francisco, CA
HWM is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to represent California and imported wine to on- and off- premise accounts in San Francisco, CA. Ideal candidate has several years of experience as a wine sales representative in San Francisco and ideally lives in or close proximity to San Francisco.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Establish new accounts
- Service existing accounts
- Create opportunities and close sales
- Communicate with office staff
- Follow company policy for price quotations and availability of wine to customers
- Communicate with winery contacts
- Attend sales meetings
- Plan and conduct wine training for restaurant staff and winery dinners
- Create and place Point-Of-Sale where applicable
- Assist in restocking and replenishing
- Experience in wine sales in San Francisco
- Must possess knowledge and passion of wine
- Highly organized to meet appointments, deadlines, etc.
- Outstanding commitment to customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work independently without supervision
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends and evenings
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Commission plus benefits
Please email your resume to email@example.com
New Account Specialist
Looking for an experienced Wine Sales professional to focus on opening new on and off sale accounts in the inner (western part) East Bay.
Ideal candidate would have experience in the wine industry either as a Wine Sales Representative, in the restaurant or retail wine setting and reside in the East Bay. This candidate could also be working for another Wine Distributor or Broker concurrently.
Part Time, salaried with the ability to move to commissioned sales person. This is an independent contractor position.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org